- Download the FileWizz archive from CodeCanyon into your computer
- Unzip the archive, a folder called filewizz-x.y.z will result after the unzip process which contains two folders, latest and upgrade.
- Using your favourite (s)FTP client, connect to your web host.
- Upload the folder latest from the filewizz-x.y.z folder, on your web host and rename it into filewizz.
- Using your browser, navigate to the install folder from inside the filewizz folder that you have just uploaded, i.e: http://www.mywebsite.com/filewizz/install
- Follow the install instructions.
Please note that during the install, you will be asked for:
- Your FileWizz purchase info together with the purchase code.
- To change the permissions of a few folders where the app will store runtime data, cache and assets.
- Database credentials. Most likely you will have to create a new database for FileWizz using your hosting control panel.